Friday, February 22, 2013

Wailin Ray and The Blues Blasters - Track Lounge

NW Indiana, as I keep writing in my blogs, is dripping with talent. All of the communities are connected through an underground communication, sharing what venues are showing what art, what music, whatever. This even bleeds into the Chicago area. What is cool about this, is that I can stay connected for photography.

If you like blues, go check out Wailin Ray and The Blues Blasters. Here are some photos for you to enjoy.

Ray Cumpion - Lead Vocal / Guitar / Harmonica


Bill Wisniewski - Sax / Keyboard / Vocal


Tim Barrett - Bass / Vocal


Steve Fleischman - Drums / Vocal


Jim Domina - Lead Guitar / Vocal
















For my previous blog in these guys, click here.

You can find more of Wailin Ray and The Blues Blasters on Facebook.

Click on this line and read my copyright.

No comments: