Saturday, July 5, 2014

Yoga In The Park 7/5/2014

Yoga In The Park has become a ritual for many people. I can tell, because my blog posts get hit with activity right before the seasons starts. When I attend, I see why. People use this time, and need this time, to shuck the day-to-day worries, and to concentrate on life and themselves. It is their ME time, and time with Mother Earth.

I took some photos the week prior. I felt they were very good in composition. I failed, however, to download the files before I went on my next photo shoot. So, the following photos are the only photo taken so far, this year.










I like bicycles a lot. As a child (wanted to write kid, and every time I think I will write it, I here my teacher say, "what are you talking about, a goat?", so I refrain) I rode and repaired bikes all the time. We used the bike to go see / play with friends. This is how we learned to socialize. Our parents had a phone, however, we were not allowed to use it. So I love taking photos of bikes now. When I see them at Yoga In The Park, it brings a warmth of simple times past. It has a determined voice behind it (the bike) when you ride it somewhere, saying "I am taking the extra effort to go enjoy".











































Every Saturday and Sunday morning 9:00 to 10:00 AM, rain or shine, Shelter 1.





Wicker Memorial Park
8554 Indianapolis Blvd.
Highland, IN 46322


At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.


No comments: