Saturday, May 21, 2016

Polk-A-Dot Drive In



I finally found it! The best cheeseburger, like I remembered it back when I went to Parks College when it was located in Cahokia, IL. The Polk-a-Dot Drive In located in Braidwood, IL!!!


The photograph above and the one below I took on our Route 66 trip last year. We drove by this place as a Route 66 landmark, however they were closed. So today we went to the Midewin National Tallgrass Prairie to see the bison, and decided to swing by The Polk-a-Dot Drive In to check it out. By far, it was not a disappointment.



Here are the photographs from today's trip. This drive in is filled with nestalgic photographs. Even the restrooms are loaded with photographs. Well worth the time to check it out at least once in your life. For me, I am going back for their burgers.















The Polk-a-Dot Drive In
222 N. Front St.
Braidwood, IL 60408
815.458.3377

At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

No comments: