Friday, August 18, 2017

Zhou B 3rd Friday 8/2017



I have to admit, it has been a long time since I have been to the Zhou B Art Center 3rd Friday . To be exact, January of 2016. It really did not seem that long ago. Perhaps because my bride and I went to visit Robin Rios of 4Art Gallery and her pups earlier this year. We thought our Bubba would like to meet them. The pups not so much, Robin very much.


When I walked inside tonight, it felt like I had never left, or at least it had not been a while. When I entered the main room where the Zhou Brothers art was on exhibit, I had to stop, look around, and take it in. My emotions were getting the better of me. So may good memories of this place, so many good friends. My most memorable moment you can review by clicking “here” (and thank you Diana Leviton Gondek for inviting me!).

Here are a couple photographs I took. You really need to go see in order to embed the experience.






The group exhibit on the second floor, “Women as Worrior”, curated by Didi Menendez and Sergio Gomez. You can find out more about it by clicking “here”.




















1029 W. 35th Street
Chicago, IL  60609



At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

No comments: