Saturday, July 6, 2019

What I did one Saturday Morning #1



I miss driving around early in the morning, with little to no traffic on the road. Sun rising, cool breeze, windows down, and music to mellow to. So this morning I chose to do just that, and also to stop and take some photographs along the way. The photograph above is were I ended.



First stop(s) were in Dyer. Do you recognize any of the photographs?




Over the boarder and through the towns, to Wes' journey I go . . . next photograph cutting through a corner of Chicago Heights.



Then through Steger . . .





Though you cannot see well in the above photograph, Elira was in the camper!








Crete

















Back through Dyer . . .



Last stop, Wicker Park for Yoga In The Park with Sandra Tomera, Highland!
















































This next photo I took several years ago. I still enjoy it and wanted to share . . .








Wicker Memorial Park
8554 Indianapolis Blvd.
Highland, IN 46322




You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.


The "219 Music™" and "219 Art™" are owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

Click on this line and read my copyright. 

No comments: