Friday, September 30, 2022

Nomad Planets at Austin Community Tavern 9/30/22


A poetic evening. I broke my foot 2-days after their gig at St. Thomas Moore Catholic Church and School in Munster, and my first concert many months later, still with a broken foot, is with the Nomad Planets at Austin Community Tavern in Steger.

For photography there was not a lot of contrast to work with this evening. So, I switched the camera to black and white. Less color noise with more contrast helps put the focus on the band.

I really enjoyed Nomad Planets music this evening. Some new stuff I have not heard I thought was very cool and want to hear again. Cannot wait until the next album comes out.

A great thanks to Austin Community Tavern owner Phillip Panozzo, for giving us a venue to showcase our local talent. Phillip brings the music to us, without a cover charge, so that we have the chance to listen to musical talent such as the Nomad Planets. We need to promote the arts. Arts of all kind. That is what helps to define who we are. Me, I am a hippie and bit of a renegade . . . :)























































Nomad Planets


Austin Community Tavern
81 East 34th Street
Steger, IL  60475
708.248.6791



You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

The "219 Music" and "219 Artare owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

No comments: