Saturday, December 5, 2015

Ice Sculptures - Downtown Homewood

Christi and I went to check out an art gallery in Chicago Heights Saturday afternoon, then went into Homewood to Aurelio's for some pizza. Homewood was my stomping grounds when I was in High School. I had also lived on Martin Avenue where we saw some ice sculptures this evening, sitting and slightly melting in the 34 degree weather.
















This is the house I lived in for a while. I remember when I walked out onto the front porch and into the Homewood festival, where that year KokoTaylor was on stage just a few hundred feet from the porch. Pretty cool. As a side note, Koko was buried in Homewood.



At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pintrest.  Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

You can see a categorized thumbnail filmstrip of blogs I have done by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

No comments: