Saturday, March 19, 2022

Andrew Scott Denlinger @ 313 Taproom 3/19/22



My first time at 313 Taproom in Munster. A nice quaint place. Self serve taps which I had never seen before. No, you do not get free beer.

What brought me out this evening was an add on Facebook for Andrew Scott Denlinger doing a solo acoustic show at 313. Okay, perhaps that did not grab my attention as much as the VW Bus in the advertisement. Then I took a look at his website, saw the real VW Bus, and hear the band play. Lets just say I became interested.

I have to write that Andrew is a great vocalist. His vocals are strong, good range, can sing with intensity when called for, and can bring it down to softly lure the women in. An American-Rock artist as he put it, with a range in genres of music. Though when he did a Nirvana song, that hit me as being his wheelhouse.

Here are some photographs of the evening. I recommend finding him in his solo act, or with the band.





















Andrew Scott Denlinger



313 Taproom
313 Ridge Road
Munster, Indiana 




You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

The "219 Music" and "219 Artare owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

No comments: