Saturday, March 19, 2022

Andrew Scott Denlinger @ 313 Taproom 3/19/22



My first time at 313 Taproom in Munster. A nice quaint place. Self serve taps which I had never seen before. No, you do not get free beer.

What brought me out this evening was an add on Facebook for Andrew Scott Denlinger doing a solo acoustic show at 313. Okay, perhaps that did not grab my attention as much as the VW Bus in the advertisement. Then I took a look at his website, saw the real VW Bus, and hear the band play. Lets just say I became interested.

I have to write that Andrew is a great vocalist. His vocals are strong, good range, can sing with intensity when called for, and can bring it down to softly lure the women in. An American-Rock artist as he put it, with a range in genres of music. Though when he did a Nirvana song, that hit me as being his wheelhouse.

Here are some photographs of the evening. I recommend finding him in his solo act, or with the band.





















Andrew Scott Denlinger



313 Taproom
313 Ridge Road
Munster, Indiana 




You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

The "219 Music™" and "219 Art™" are owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

No comments: