Saturday, August 25, 2012

Yoga In The Park - All the beautiful people . . .

All the beautiful people, in one small part of the world, in one small state, small town, small park.  Yet this was big.  Was this the "super" session of the year . . . No.  However, I did walk away with the thought, the feeling, of "all the beautiful people".

There are no barriers here.  No specific gender, race, size, abilities, Politics!  Just comfort, relaxation, being around people who want to enjoy.  Whether you pushed yourself in this yoga session or not, it did not matter.  What mattered was that you made a choice.  A choice to come and experience.  And if you ever watched Sandra, it will always be a unique experience.  One that changes your day.  One that helps you through the day and the week.

If you have not been to Yoga In The Park yet, I do recommend it.  Bring your baggage with you . . . for you will definitely loose it along the journey . . . to a fresh start . . .

Okay, photos please . . . (maybe I am the only one requesting?)





















I could not help but to walk away with a smile . . . and I was just doing photography !

"You, you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one;  I hope some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one." - John Lennon


Come and enjoy, every Saturday morning 9:00 to 10:00 AM, rain or shine, shelter "1".







Wicker Memorial Park
8554 Indianapolis Blvd.
Highland, IN 46322


No comments: