Friday, January 25, 2013

David Prusina LIVE @ Hard Rock Cafe Chicago

When I go to events, especially music venues, I go like it was my very first time.  It is not just so I can get the vibe to photograph.  It is also to enjoy music the way I want to enjoy it.  Tonight, David Prusina gave the best performance I have seen and heard from him.  It was a Super show and a great pleasure to have been a part of His evening.  I say His, because artists like David are not only there to entertain us, we are just as much a part of being there for them, the artists . . . David.




This night was also special because it was the first time that my friends and I were ever at The Hard Rock Cafe. We had a great time, and it was my friend's daughter's 16th birthday as well. Happy 16th birthday Valorie!!!!!
















Here is the play list used for this evening . . .


"Bury Your Burdens In The Ground" - William Elliott Whitmore

"The Nola Ride" - David Prusina

"Pointless Retrospect" - David Prusina

"You Won't Go Alone" - David Prusina

"You Don't Know How It Feels" - Tom Petty

"Patron Saint" - David Prusina

"Old Tonight" - David Prusina


Here are some links to David Pursina . . .




YouTube (early David)



Now, for some photos of Hard Rock Cafe Chicago . . .













63 West Ontario
Chicago, IL 60654

Click on this line and read my copyright.

No comments: