Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Jeff Massey - Unplugged 2

Wow!

Jeff is very talented. Jeff's groove comes across as his personal feelings. His music also brings me back to my college days, sitting in my dorm room, jamming. Not me of course (I do not play an instrument). Others who came to just chill out with me brought their guitars.

Here are photos from his first set. I did not stay because I had to go to work the next morning. Though, people were volunteering to write "excuse slips" for work!

You can see my original "Jeff Massey - Unplugged" by clicking here.














Somewhere along the set Jeff sang a song about a dog. I do not know the song, however, this was a very instrumental piece because of his solo he through in. I was so blown away that every time I started to put the camera up to shoot a photo or vid, I stopped and put the camera down. I just wanted to listen. Speaking of vids, I do have some at the end of this blog. Note that I hand held the camera so there are some shakes, and the first vid was Jeff's first song that he warmed up with.



































Harlem Avenue Lounge
3701 South Harlem Ave.
Berwyn, IL  60402



Jeff Massey
The Steepwater Band


Click on this line and read my copyright.

No comments: