Thursday, March 6, 2014

Anarchy at Studio BE (Now MCL)









(updated 3/6/2024)

Then Improv said, "Let there be music!" Improv was not satisfied though, being from Chicago and all.  So Improv created "Anarchy: An Improvised Rock Opera"! Now Anarchy reigns in a brilliant masterpiece of willful Opera, with a shit load of Rock to it. All Improvised!

When writing my 12/13/2014 blog, I realized I had not written this 3/6/2014 Anarchy blog. The first Anarchy I had been too. In fact, someone may have to let me know if this was the very first one. I do not remember. (Turns out after seeing a FB post today 3/6/2024 it is the 10 year anniversary, so this was the first! And still have to write, I love these people!!!)

What I do remember was that this ensemble of kids put on a strong Music Improv. In fact, it is "An Improvised Rock Opera"! Too cool.

Here are the photos that I failed to post back then.


























Cool that after 6 months later, I remember what the scene was about. Evening out with your friends from school, drinking beer . . .



























I believe this was where mom was making her son a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I am hungry now. (Do not work on a blog at lunch time, and mention food I guess.) (Ha, I am working on the blog again at lunch time 3/6/24, though I have already had lunch. Not so hungry right now.)


















Megabus time!

























































3110 N Sheffield Ave

Chicago, IL 60657

Some mini clips for your viewing pleasure. The Improv made me do it . . .







_________________________________________________________________

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all Towle Theater related blogs by going to StreetPhoto.Me.

Further down this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

The "219 Music" and "219 Artare owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

No comments: