Friday, April 25, 2014

C2E2 2014



I have never been to C2E2 before. It was cool. Lots of people. I am use to lots of people, however, when it is related to only Doctor Who. It was interesting to see a big mix of comic and entertainment. Doctor Who being a small part.

Let us just jump to the photos. Until next year!!!!!















These next two photos are really cool. The Ghost Busters shot at this dude and he went flying . . .





















Yes! Roller skates!!!! (For the love of derby.)



























































Eve Myles and I clowning around while she signs a photo of us taken the day before . . .





Had my exploding TARDIS oil painting that I had commissioned signed by Vincent . . . yes, we are on first name terms . . .




This guy not only looked the part, he acted it even better . . .






















Saw a lot of improv here as well . . . too cool . . .







Met a couple ladies from Gorilla Tango. I have been wanting to photograph there, and they invited me!!!













































At the bottom of this blog post are four buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Pintrest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends. Help promote roots music!!!


Click on this line and read my copyright.

No comments: