Saturday, June 4, 2016

Paws In The Park 2016



My bride and I took a quick trip with our dog Bubba to "Paws In The Park", located in Highland's Main Square Park. The event was to raise money for the animals of the Humane Society Calumet Area. Vendors were available, there was a dog agility course, games, food, and a parade for the dogs. Here are some photos.









Later we drove to Dan's Pierogies on Jewett Avenue in Highland, and I took some photographs while waiting outside. I must say, the Peirogies there are awesome!





I have yet to go to the Sip Coffee House 2 in Highland, though I did take a couple photos from outside. If it was not for the busy day ahead I would have gone in.




At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

No comments: