Saturday, December 10, 2016

Zhou B



It has been a long while since I made the trip to the Zhou B Art Center. I went today with my bride and pup to specifically visit Robin Rios of 4Art Studio. I first met her when the first time I went to Zhou B, to see Lou Shields perform in the hallway outside her studio. (Link to that blog is here.) We have been friends since.

Bubba (our pet dog) was with us to see if he would enjoy playing with Robin's pups (Harley and Quinn). That did not work out to well. Bubba does not enjoy playful pups. He enjoys the older dogs who barely notice you are there. I however, had some play time with the pups, who basically washed my face again. It was fun.

Whenever I go to Zhou B, I cannot help but admire the stair well. There is nothing super special about it, nor to plain about it. I guess it is "just right" for a stairwell, and I have to photograph it each time. The remaining photos are of the hallways and what you can see outside. Not that I was in such a hurry, but I forgot to take photos of Robin's 4Art studio, of her, and her pups. Perhaps an excuse to go back?!









This holiday, shop a Zhou B and the 4Art studio!

4Art


The Zhou Brothers
Zhou B Art Center
1029 W 35th Street
Chicago, IL



At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.


No comments: