Sunday, October 29, 2017

Dollinger Family Farm 2017



People come to Indiana to see the farms, barns, orchards, however I found this place, the Dollinger Family Farm in Chanahon, IL, to be better than anything I have gone to in Indiana.

My bride Christi and I took the trip out there for the first time, without Bubba, because I wanted to see the Eagle that S.O.A.R. (save our American raptors) was going to show. I had not been close to an eagle before. This eagle is names Deshka, and is from Alaska. Because she was injured early, she did not grow up to be as big as other Alaskan eagles.

You can find out more on Christi's blog by clicking here.




This little guy was fascinated with the drain pipe going under the road.
















The owl was cool, in that this is Dickens the owl used in promotional posters for Harry Potter.






Lots for the kids to do, including a petting farm that I did not photograph. I think Bubba would have had fun there. Perhaps next time we will take him.



This old tractor was cool, and from what I can tell fully functional.














For this time of the year, they had a corn maze that many took advantage of.



Dollinger Family Farm
7420 E Hansel Rd.
Channahon, IL  60410
815.467.4698


At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

No comments: