Saturday, November 4, 2017

Microlon Drive



Bubba and I took the car out for a drive after adding Microlon to the oil system. We had to drive around for about an hour. So it was prudent to take the camera for just in case. Here is what we found . . .









Bubba likes other animals, with the exception of dogs and cats. All of the cows came over to the cow to greet him. (Bubba was too anxious for me to let him out of the car.)






P.S.  I have now added Microlon to my second car, the one I drive. I heard and felt the change in the engine for the good. 10/15/2018.


At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

No comments: