Sunday, June 3, 2018

Vintage Baseball 6/3/18


(For Christi's blog click here.)


I may not have taken great photographs, nor taken from different angles, however this was a great game on a great day!


I found myself immersed in the game and not in photography, which is okay. You come to enjoy the nostalgia, the game of baseball as it once was. For me, I do not play favorites when I photograph, hence the photo above of the opposing team first. These teams play for us to enjoy, and for themselves to maintain what once was.

Please take some time to see a vintage baseball game. Grab a blanket, a chair, bring some food or buy at the game when it is available. Definitely buy a bottle of sarsaparilla! Enjoy the photographs, and if you so desire you can take a look at my photographs of my first attendance at vintage baseball by clicking "here".










Yep, he put'm to sleep once again with all the yap'n. However, it would not be vintage baseball, or the Grinders, without him . . .





First pitch . . .



First swing . . .































Vermillion Voles


Deep River Grinders


Deep River County Park
9410 Old Lincoln Hwy
Hobart, IN  46342
Facebook


Vintage Base Ball Association
Website
Facebook



You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

The "219 Music" and "219 Artare owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

Click on this line and read my copyright. 

No comments: