Sunday, September 28, 2025

Car Show US 33 Elkhart


The next day, on my way home from Hippie Fest, I am driving down US 33 through Goshen and hit Elkhart, and was stopped by a car show for about an hour. Of all the rotten luck. So, I got out and stretched my camera lens.

I must say, there were a lot of nice cars here.




























































The paint on this next car, with the flames, caught my eye. Really nice.






















A really nice white pearl paint on this car . . . my photo's do not do it justice . . .









________________________________________________________________

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all blogs by going to StreetPhoto.Me.

Further down this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

The "219 Music™" and "219 Art™" are owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

No comments: