Sunday, April 12, 2015

5 Hardcore Troubadour's

This event was held at Journeyman Distillery in Three Oaks, MI. Robert Rolfe Feddersen arranged the event. He has played this venue before and really enjoys coming back. I have to agree, it was a very enjoyable Sunday. Good people, friends, handcrafted whiskey and food, and of course local acoustic music.

The billing for this fine Sunday afternoon music . . .


Robert Rolfe Feddersen

Billy Ozzello

Dave Johnson

Laura Joy

John Casey

They all share uniqueness, originality, a flare if you will for acoustic music. Roots music. Though they shared the adjectives, the same can be said for what makes them different. This is why music is so cool. More so, local music so cool.

I enjoy music a lot. When I get a treat such as this, it speaks to me. There is a vibe, a fluidic newness. The event will only happen once like this. You come to realize that when this great talent, and I mean great talent here, come together to orchestrate a time and place in your day. Thanks to all, musicians and friends, who came out to enjoy this. That was my blessing for this day.

Here are my photos. I pray the "voice" I heard in their written music, and the fluidic vibe it gave, is a portrait.

P.S.  Arrived a little late, so I do not have a lot of photos of John. I will make up for it next time!


John Casey










Laura Joy
























Dave Johnson









There were lots of guitar cases here!
















Billy Ozzello




















Robert Rolfe Feddersen



















Journeyman Distillery
Historic Featherbone Factory
109 Generations Drive
Three Oaks, MI  49128
269.820.2050




At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.


You can see a categorized thumbnail filmstrip of blogs I have done by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

Click on this line and read my copyright.

No comments: