Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dunes Vintage Camper Rally 2017



This year there was a different turnout than in 2016, as far as the morning at least. I think the weather curtailed many plans. It was cold and breezy when I arrived in the morning, with a lot of rain coming in the afternoon. I am sure more will arrive after I leave.

Even with that, those who I saw at the camp grounds were enjoying camping. Weather is part of the adventure. Meeting people is part of the fun. Getting away from daily life and just sitting in the middle of the woods to unwind is a great feeling. Fires were burning to keep warm. Children were riding bicycles. Dogs abound were communicating (in a nice way), sniffing, and enjoying their walks.

Here are few photos I took of the those participating in this years event. I estimate the camp grounds were 85% occupied. The glamping was a small portion of that.








This event runs through the weekend. Go check it out!

You can check out last years event by clicking "here". For more information on this years event click "here".



Indiana Dunes State park
1600 N 25 E
Chesterton, IN  46304



At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

No comments: