Saturday, April 15, 2017

Super Submarine



I had never had a sub from Super Submarine in Hammond before. Christi had brought some home for me and left it in the fridge. I cannot say I am a fan of refrigerated subs of any kind.

One day she brought one home from me to eat when I came home from work. It was good! So we went back on a Saturday and I had another.

Each person has a personal favorite they like to go to when it comes to food, movies, shops in NW Indiana. Much of it has to do with us being brought up in the region, spending time at these places, creating memories. Some has to do with us just taking a chance on something in the region and finding what we have missed out on all these years.

In the case of Super Submarine, Christi and her mom have gone there pretty near since they opened in 1977. The shop has developed a strong dedicated following over the years, and still is able to bring new customers like me, to the counter.

When you have a chance, go check them out . . .











This next photo was taken across the street where we parked.



Super Submarine
7010 Kennedy Ave.
Hammond, IN 46323
Mon - Sat  10:00AM to 5:30PM


At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

No comments: