Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Glenwood to Ceder Lake



My bride Christi and I went out photographing. We started in Glenwood at the North Woods, then traveled to Ceder Lake to photograph around Lemon Lake. I also took a couple photographs between.


At any time of a day you will see things differently. Obviously the same goes with location. As we drove place to place, and walked around here to there, the areas were rightfully different. New to the eye, to the day, to the second. That is what makes life an experience of joy.

Please enjoy the photographs I took. Make that connection in your life, whether it be your own experience, or for seeing my photograph for the first time.












The next three photographs were taken with different "in camera" effects.








At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.


No comments: