Thursday, March 22, 2018

Taltree Arboretum 3/22/18



My bride Christi and I had some business to take care of in Valparaiso, so we took advantage and visited Taltree Arboretum & Gardens located in Valpo. This has been one of Christi's favorite places to visit, as you will find later in the blog. I have to say that I am glad that arboretums reciprocate. We were able to get in free with our Morton Arboretum card!



Photographs of my reluctant model/bride Christi. She does not like doing it much, however she knows I like practicing photographing.






Meanwhile up in the hills of Valpo . . . the river she be done dry . . .



Dry Dock 1

Dry Dock 2




A nice view from up in the hills of Valpo . . .



I had Christi sit where the Easter bunny will be sitting this coming weekend. A bit of a vacation photo look I suppose, however a great smile from my bride!













Christi's best friend! Yes, I have competition like everyone else. Gives a new meaning to a "woody". Or am I barking up the wrong tree (Bubba joke)?













Christi, preaching to nature . . .






Taltree Arboretum and Gardens
450 W 100 N
Valparaiso, IN  46385
219.462.0025


At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

No comments: