Monday, January 21, 2019

Mike Ledbetter


Mike Ledbetter


April 27, 1985 to January 21, 2019



I cannot stop thinking about Mike. He made an everlasting impression on me. He is deep in my heart. I will never forget him. Rest in peace, Mike.

His untimely death makes me realize how fragile our lives are. How bickering about petty things means nothing in life. Enjoying and living life means everything. I saw Mike as fulfilling his life, his dreams, with his family and music. Thank you Mike for showing us a way to journey in life with appreciation.

Here are the only single photographs I have of him. Lots of photographs from others are out on the Internet. Feel free to download mine and print if you wish, any of these photographs. Please do not sell them, or remove my tag. (Photos are still copyright protected. I am giving rights to download, use as a digital picture for yourself, and print for yourself only.)






Wake
Wednesday, January 30th
Visitation 11-12 noon
Funeral Service 12 noon
Symonds-Madison Funeral Home
305 Park Street
Elgin, IL  60120

In Lieu of Flowers
PayPal to mikeledbetterbluze@gmail.com




Here is a link to a video taken by Rita Stile (who has given me permission to post) taken at B.L.U.E.S. on Halsted. This video of Mike is how I remember his music. Thank you Rita for letting me post!

No comments: