Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Electro Mehteran at The Beat Kitchen



Dinner at The Beat Kitchen, and music from my friends Electro Mehteran. What more is there in life? Nothing for that evening . . .

Progressive-Balkan jazz, controlled chaos, rhythmic, bass orchestration, funk fusion, simple complicated, you name it. They did it. This was a far out set of entertainment, which I was very happy to have been present.







First up, Foursquare . . .









Next, Suits & Boots.  I will tell you now, this was the best bass creating vibe I have ever heard. Too cool to be just music. This was art being created.  Base and drums . . . this was all that was needed.





















Next, KamiKazee Vigilante . . .















Headlining, Electro Mehteran. I first met and photographed this band July, 2013. You can check it out by clicking here. They have a poetic action way of getting into your head. I was be-bopping to their scholarliness all the way home. There is nothing common about this band. They sort of put it in your face with a purpose, though you may be "what the", and want to see and listen to more.


















































No, I did not get lazy. I left the above string of photos on center for a purpose. Heck if I know what that means.



The Beat Kitchen

2100 W. Belmont Ave.
Chicago, IL  60618


At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pintrest.  Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

You can see a categorized thumbnail filmstrip of blogs I have done by going to StreetPhoto.ME.


No comments: