Thursday, June 5, 2014

Chicago Women's Funny Festival - 6/5/2014

The Arts, Theater in particular, is a wonderful world. All accepting. All giving. I have the honor of meeting a lot of people in the Arts, and more specific, Theater. This has become a large part of my blogging. A new part of my life.

This particular weekend, starting Thursday and ending Sunday, was The Chicago Women's Funny Festival, starring many women that I know in improv. Thursday I saw Snooty Pageant, followed by a new act I had never seen Two Ma'am Jam, and ending with The Andes!!!! I will be back Sunday for another, so look for that blog too.

Here are the photos of the evening, starting with . . .


with


















Smack!!!



Even the best improvs have a hard time holding it together . . . that is what it is all about . . .




And another Smack . . .
















Ha, a little foiled on this one. Looked like the coat fought back . . .







I have always like the alligator wrestling . . .









There are many pageant contests in this improv. One being chugging . . .








































Some photos inside Stage 773, between shows.








Two Ma'am Jam
with













The Andes
with



























































Thank you improvs for inviting me to your events. I do not know you personally, however, I know you and enjoy watching you perform. Keep up the great work!!!


Stage 773
1225 W. Belmont Ave.
Chicago, IL  60657

773.327.5252




At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.


Click on this line and read my copyright.

No comments: