Thursday, December 26, 2013

Paul Henry's Art Gallery 173rd JAM

Paul Henry's Art Gallery, were families come to play. This evening a few more of my friends chose to visit for the first time and play for us. I hope you enjoyed their entertainment.

We had another venue to go to afterward. So I apologize for leaving earlier than normal. Here are some photos of the evening for you.







Yes, David told the story . . . do not get bit . . .

























Okay, I am not a videographer. So, do not expect too much from the following vids. The first one, the most important one, I failed to rotate my camera back until a half minute or so into the vid. I do apologize.


























This was very cool to watch and listen to . . .


Paul Henry's Art Gallery
416 Sibley Blvd.
Hammond, IN
Tue - Sat 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Sunday Noon till 5:00 PM
Thursday Night Jam Starts 7:00 PM

Click on this line and read my copyright.

No comments: