Saturday, March 28, 2015

Brothers and Wine - Southern Alternative Rock

Hey, there is a new band in town - Brothers and Wine! The drummer Billy and I met at last years Beatlesfest in Hammond, IN. We met again last year at the 15th Anniversary Victory for Veterans Memorial Ride. He later contacted me for a personal gig he wanted photographed, however, I was already booked and was able to have my friend Haley do the photography. He enjoyed her work so much he invited her to photograph his new band. She could not make it, so here I am! Too cool.

This was my first time in the venue. That hurts sometimes in that you do not know what to expect for lighting. As most go, it was difficult. However, the energy of the band made it happen for me. Before I show you the photos, here are the band members . . .


Tommy Mayer - Lead Vocals

Scott Barriero - Guitar / Vocals

Mick Zajac - Lead Guitar

Billy Mayer - Drums

Pete Moran - Base


Photos, starting with inside the venue.































































Brothers and Wine
Southern Alternative Rock



Silver Buckle Saloon
8355 Indianapolis Blvd.
Highland, IN  46322
219.838.5909



At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pintrest.  Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

You can see a categorized thumbnail filmstrip of blogs I have done by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

No comments: