Sunday, March 8, 2015

Chicago Botanic Garden Orchid Show

I enjoy going to the orchid show every year. This time I went late. Not a good idea for next time. What was a good idea was getting my annual pass. I can go to The Morton Arboretum, Garfield Park Conservatory, and many others in other states. The advantage . . . I get to park for free!

Here are some photos I took. Enjoy.



























Yes, check out what there is to offer in our area. Chicago Botanic Garden is a wonderful place to visit. My pass gets me into all of the gardens in the Illinois area, and into Indiana, like at Talltree Arboretum. Other states too. Worth the fee if you are an avid nature lover.

Chicago Botanic Garden
1000 Lake Cook Road
Glencoe, IL  60022


At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pintrest.  Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

You can see a categorized thumbnail filmstrip of blogs I have done by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

1 comment:

Mary LeVan said...

always happy to see your blogs - the flower photographs are so very special - thank you, Dear Wesley