Saturday, August 22, 2015

Robert Brown Band at Lafayette Theater



Have you ever heard the saying, "it's not the only game in town"? Well, in this case the Robert Brown Band (RBB) was. They opened for Here Come The Mummies, and I have to say, they rocked it and became the only band in town.

I first met RBB at FarmFest 450 a couple years ago. I went there specifically to here The Steepwater Band, and became introduced to the sound of RBB. It was clear then, and more clear now, they are a power house. Both in music and in entertainment. They rock the house!

This evening RBB opened for Here Come The Mummies at the Lafayette Theater in Lafayette, IN. RBB gave both Christi and I photographer passes for the event that allowed us to go back stage to photograph as well. This was my first time doing that, so I thank RBB for this first backstage opportunity!!!


The Band

Robert Brown - Lead Vocal and Guitar

Micah Hattaway - Bass and Vocal

Travis Wheet - Drums and Vocal


Go to Reverbnation and check them out!!!

Link to my bride Christi's blog here. Here are some of my photos for you to enjoy.



























RBB
Robert Brown Band
Bloomington-Normal, IL



Thanks as well to the Lafayette Theater for having such an open photography policy!


At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pintrest.  Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

You can see a categorized thumbnail filmstrip of blogs I have done by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

No comments: