Friday, September 25, 2015

Hunt & Gather 2015

I went to my first Hunt & Gather in Crown Point this evening. For a Friday evening, is was really crowded. I cannot say I enjoy crowds.

This is also a quarterly pop up market. You can check them out, and keep tabs for the next one, by clicking here to go to their Facebook page. (The next one is December 4th and 5th.)

What was nice was that Christi and I saw Sophia and Jeff, and we later went to the lake were we were married. Here are some photos.










This is where my bride and I got hitched . . .




The next few photos I was playing around with some in-camera work . . .











At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pintrest.  Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

You can see a categorized thumbnail filmstrip of blogs I have done by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

No comments: