Friday, August 26, 2016

Griffith Central Market 8/26/2016



Griffith Central Market day can be a welcomed stress reliever at the end of a work week. This day was just that. My bride Christi and I, along with out dog Bubba, enjoyed a meal and the surroundings of children having fun and friends meeting up to talk. There seems to always be something to like in a given Friday. This Friday just a bit more special. Check it out.















This was the first day of Mark & Regina performing! Regina is our Griffith Central Market "Crafty Colors" girl. Check out her Facebook page by clicking "here".


























This is my bike . . . I paid $20 for the raffle and I am going to win it!!! lol






The evening entertainment came from our boys of the Nomad Planets! The best of the best local written and played music around. I took a lot of photos of them. I am only going to post a few here. You can click "here" to go to my other blog for more.














The Griffith Central Market is every Friday, so come visit, relax, eat, and get to know our vendors who support us.


Griffith Central Market
600 N Broad St
Griffith, IN  46319
219.484.6697
Friday's 3:00 to 8:00 pm


As always, please share this blog post with your family and friends.  At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pintrest. Support Griffith!!!

No comments: