Saturday, January 14, 2023

The Steepwater Band - Goshen


I have watched different private session music events on television. The personal vibe of these events helps you to want to be there, to go see a show for yourself. All of those emotions watching those television shows were surpassed tonight at the Ignition Music Garage in Goshen, Indiana. This is the best and most appropriate venue that I have seen and been to. A must for any music lover.

It was nice to be out with the fam again too. I look at Jeff Massey as my younger brother, Joe Winters, Eric Saylors, and Joe Bishop as my cousins. When the band opens up to you as these boys do, you cannot help but feel a connection with them. Each in our own way. Perhaps some the same as me. You care about them and want them to succeed because you are so proud of them, like family.

The Steepwater Band took Goshen, Indiana on a beautiful journey through their musical talent this evening. Goshen's first. Sort of "The SteepGoshenWater Band" experience. This was also the second time that I saw the audience's eyes and ears glued to the stage. After The Steepwater Band's second song I heard someone behind me say, "Yea, there coming back."

One song, and one part of that song, The Steepwater Band really puts their talent down. That song is Shift, and the part is the song is when Jeff and Eric lay down identical notes in harmony with each other. That shift from individual talent to this combined masterpiece of play always blows me away.

Here are some photographs of the evening. Enjoy!

















































































The Steepwater Band


If you are looking for music . . .

Ignition Music Garage
120 E. Washington Street
Goshen, Indiana 46528
574.971.8282


You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

The "219 Music" and "219 Artare owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wes, the lighting in there was difficult but I knew if anyone could handle it, you could. Bravo!! Your photographs are terrific. Thank you.