Friday, July 18, 2014

Chopin Theatre 7/18/2014

This evening was more roots music, and roots influenced music, at the Chopin Theatre. Hosted by Reggies and The Office Session.  Saw a lot of my "Office Session" peeps there with Jody Robbins. Here are some photos from outside, before the music began.








A couple photographs from inside the theater.















Gotta love Katie Marie Sternig on drums. I really enjoyed her enthusiasm . . . it rocked . . .
























Marco Sassman on Banjo and vocals (above photo) and Jeff Shepherd on lead vocal and guitar (below photo).




Mickey T. Craft on bass.






The lovely Colleen Alvin on fiddle. I do not think I have ever taken a bad photo of her.






Ben Standage on drums. As always, it is hard to get the drummer in the shots being in the back. With great respect to them, I try . . .











































































Needless to say, I am looking forward to more roots music at the Chopin Theatre. The two sort of go together.


Chopin Theatre
1543 W. Division St.
Chicago, IL  60642
773.278.1500



At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.


Click on this line and read my copyright.

No comments: