Friday, July 18, 2014

Zhou B Art Center 7/18/2014

Plans for this evening were to go to the Chopin Theatre to photograph. Along the way, stopping by the Zhou B Art Center to visit and say hello to my artist friends, and to photograph some more at the art center. Here are the photos.





















There is a lot going on in life. One has to choose, which is a good thing. The Zhou B Art Gallery is one place I continue to enjoy, and would very much like to go there every time. There is more to life, outside this art center and everything else that I do. I search for that, which causes me to appreciate what I have seen, and will see tomorrow.

The Zhou B Art Center's art walk is every 3rd Friday of the month. Please go see these amazing artists. See this art center. It will add to your life.


The Zhou Brothers
Zhou B Art Center
1029 W 35th Street
Chicago, IL




At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

Please click on this line and read my copyright.

No comments: