Thursday, July 31, 2014

Photos Around Griffith 2

I chose to take a hop skip and a jump around Griffith, to look at the cool vintage bicycles that have been painted. It inspired me so, that I have recently bought a Cruiser Bike to pedal down the bicycle path. Photos of that upcoming journey will hopefully happen soon.

Until then, enjoy the photos, starting with the first bicycle I photographed. I could not decide which view photo to post for this bicycle, so I am giving you all of them.

















Saw the flyer for Lou Shields' event that took place here at the Grindhouse Cafe. Was a very nice evening. I do hope they invite him back soon.



 =






You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

The "219 Music™" and "219 Art™" are owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

Click on this line and read my copyright.

No comments: