Friday, June 21, 2013

Zhou B Art Center June 2013

I enjoy going to the Zhou B Art Center. It is spacious. I like open space. It also has a lot of artists and studios, who open their doors to the public every 3rd Friday of the month. This is a cooperative with the artists, that supports each others work and offers "face time" of their work with the public. For a list of all the artists, click here.

This Friday was a brief walk through. I had traffic school the next morning, so I had to keep this evening short. I spent most of my time just walking through, saying hi to friends, and little photography. Here are a few photographs for you to enjoy.







The art gallery runs a featured artist on the second floor. This month is it Amy Donaldson. I met Amy and enjoyed her presence with her art. Her art, like with most artists, depicts who she is. With Amy it is non-traditional, abstract, colorful.












I ended with Amy Donaldson's work so that I can lead you to her Internet sites . . .



Amy Donaldson
Website
Facebook


1029 West 35th Street
Chicago, IL 60609
(773) 523-0200




Click on this line and read my copyright.

No comments: