Friday, May 3, 2024

The Robots @ Austin


I needed my fix if Robots, so I swung over to Austin Community Tavern to see them during my multi-band tour this evening. They are not the robots of old. They have stepped it up. Pete Calacci is loose, confident, a guitar linguist now. The rest of the band is equally as talented whether tenured or a kid.

I will keep it brief. Here are the photographs form the evening.




































Cheers to a friend!
Bob Sherman 7/28/59 - 6/8/23



Austin Community Tavern
81 East 34th St.
(on Steger Road, 1 mile West of I-394)
Steger, IL
708.248.6791


_________________________________________________________________

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all Robots related blogs by going to StreetPhoto.Me.

Further down this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

The "219 Music™" and "219 Art™" are owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

No comments: