Saturday, May 25, 2024

Sunrise Greenhouse


I took another trip to Sunrise Greenhouse located in Grant Park, Illinois. One of the largest greenhouses, if not the largest, in our area.

I went to pick up some odds and ends, and of course if something happened to land itself in my cart I would take it home.

Sunrise Greenhouse was featured on WGN channel 9 recently, and they have had commercials on television as well. It worked! I was expecting to see at least 40% of their hanging baskets still there. Not! Perhaps only 10% left. Lots of other delights were sold too. Good for them, not so good for me, though I only has one item that I did not go there to get in my cart this time (candy corn vines).

Here are a couple photographs. Enjoy!













Woldhuis Farms
Sunrise Greenhouse, Inc.
10300 E 9000 N Road
Grant Park, Illinois 60940
815.465.6310




Click here here to see previous blog. Take note of all the upper conveyor hooks filled with baskets, compared to above photos.
_________________________________________________________________

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.Me.

Further down this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

The "219 Music™" and "219 Art™" are owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

No comments: