Friday, October 3, 2025

Audrey II to Big Dog



Bit of a filled evening, starting with a paint and sip at the Paradise Mototiki & Co. to benefit the Towle Theater and their upcoming show Little Shop of Horrors. I had to leave at 7:45 to get to Porter. So, I was not able to finish photographing the art finale. Everyone was having fun, socializing, eating some great food and sipping on great drinks. I do believe I am going to have to get in on one of these paint thingies one day to try my hand.

Here are some photographs of the evening for the time I was there.







 







































Now for some Big Dog Mercer blues at Leroy's 'Hot Stuff' in Porter from later this same evening. When I think of blues, I do think of Big Dog Mercer. One cool cat always on the move to be better.























Paradise
Mototiki & Co.
Classic Cars, Cool Vibes, Woodfired Pizza
489 Fayette Street
Hammond, Indiana


Towle Theater
5205 Hohman Ave.
Hammond, IN 46320
(219) 937-8780


Big Dog Mercer Band


Leroy's "Hot Stuff"
333 W. US Hwy. 20
Porter, IN 46304


________________________________________________________________

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all blogs by going to StreetPhoto.Me.

Further down this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

The "219 Music™" and "219 Art™" are owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

No comments: