Thursday, October 16, 2025

Harry Potter Shop Chicago



I can say I had not caught on to Harry Potter as much as others when it first came out. I was thrilled, but I was more of a Doctor Who fan. It was not until this last year the tables turned, and I am now a greater Harry Potter fan than Doctor Who. I believe the one simple reason is, it's simple. By that I mean Doctor Who episodes keep getting released, the first on November 23, 1963. The longest running Sci-Fi, ever. That being said, as of this writing there are 694 episodes of Doctor Who released. Compare that to Harry Potter. Which one is easier to get your arms / head around? (The Prisoner, another series I like to watch, has 17 Episodes, and Blake's 7 there are 52 episodes.)

For today, if I had a choice of either to watch, it will be Harry Potter. This leads to 'all things Harry Potter' now, e.g. the Harry Potter Shop Chicago (and the Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience Chicago which I have been to, click here for my blog). It just seems more special being connected to Harry Potter right now.

For that, here are some photographs that I took while at the Harry Potter Shop Chicago.










































Oh, and do not leave without your Butterbeer!



Harry Potter Shop Chicago
676 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611

________________________________________________________________

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all blogs by going to StreetPhoto.Me.

Further down this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

The "219 Music™" and "219 Art™" are owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

No comments: