Friday, July 5, 2013

Griffith vs. Crown Point 6/6/2013

I photographed my home town Griffith Youth Baseball for the first time today. My first time photographing baseball too. This game was Griffith vs Crown Point, and Griffith won!

Lessons Learned: When given the opportunity to photograph inside the fence, take it! All of my photographs were taken from the outside of the chain link fence. It worked, but clean images would have been better. Shoot a faster shutter speed. Also, I need another longer distance lens!

Here are some photos of the game . . .









Home run . . .






Home run!!!!














































Pretty cool when you see the batter watch the ball all the way to the mit . . . that is concentration . . .


























































It was fun trying to photograph the action. Hope I get a chance to do it again, inside the fence . . .

Griffith Youth Baseball


No comments: