Saturday, August 17, 2024

Lou @ Milk Money Brewing


I think good marketing starts with a good tip bucket. Check!

Good marketing involves being personable. Check!

Good Marketing involves being a friend. Check!

Good Marketing involves being sincere and true to the music. Check!


Lou Shields is all that and more. I have written before he's the "music man" and "music man's man" all rolled into one. He enjoys what he does, including family, and yes finding time is always a challenge. You sort of have to run everything like a business, but on a very personal / family level kind of way.

I enjoy just being around Lou and his music. Doing so takes some of the chaos out of my life and re-addresses what is important to me. The noise of what, when, where, how goes away, and leaves me with now.

I missed Lou the last time he came close to town. That bummed me out. This gig at Milk Money Brewing was one I did not want to miss. I had never been here before. The store is great. Popular for food and get togethers as you can see by looking around. Parking seemed to be pretty good (follow their instructions on Parking). The staff was really great, along with the Patrons. Sort of a gentle / social setting with a smile and service. I took the liberty of trying their Milk Stout. Wow, that was good! Milk Money Brewing: Bring Lou Back!!!

Here are some photographs of the evening. Photographing into the Sun is never Fun. I should have brought a flash to better control the lighting.
























Lou Shields Music

Facebook

Website


Milk Money Brewery

Facebook

Website

Menu

Upcoming Entertainment

_________________________________________________________________

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.Me.

Further down this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

The "219 Music™" and "219 Art" are owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

No comments: