Saturday, May 12, 2012

"Walkin Stick, Pokin Stick" - you had to be there . . .

Woke up this morning thinking something was on fire, and I could not get this beating sound out of my head (walkin stick, pokin stick).  Then I really woke up and thought it was the house smoking and I was to run out the door naked, after I payed someone $10.  I went back to sleep realizing it was just me smelling like smoke, and back to this wild dream of photos.

In this dream: Me, Jen, Stoney, Paul, Jesus, Melissa, Michelle, Sandra, Elvis, Brittany, and Tall Steve.  Here are a few of the photos from the dream, that I can show . . .


Let the '60's begin . . . sure don't know how that got into my dream . . .





Then, I dreamed of my high school years . . . decade of the a afro's . . . 




I do not know why, but I had dreamed I was using flash photography. Not my style, so I switched to non-flash.













Then, I dreamed about having a harem . . .






Then somehow I thought about the movie Matrix and all hell broke loose . . .







In all, a very good dream last night.  Now to wash the smoke out of my clothes.

No comments: