Saturday, January 4, 2014

Mojo Daddy and The Steepwater Band at Leroy's 01/04/2014




Happy Birthday Christi Lee!!!!


Had to add this second one . . . thanks Tod . . .


The annual birthday party for Christi Lee was celebrated once again by The Steepwater Band, and Mojo Daddy. This event was way cool, as you will see by all the photos. Everyone was having a good time. Note, the weather was lousy, but that did not stop any of us from coming out!

You cannot help but enjoy a great JAM. When these guys from the bands get together, they are pumped up, rock'n it, blues'n it, the best way anyone can. I took so many photos this evening, and I still had a lot of time to sit, listen, and dance.

Here are some photos and vids of the evening. I do warn you, there area a LOT of photos, and you are viewing them "as shot" without edit . . .


Mojo Daddy







































The Steepwater Band








































Joe:  "I see you guys . . ."








Tod getting down with his solo . . . and I missed videoing it . . . I do have photographs . . .




































































The Vids








And and great thanks to Leroy's for this nights venue . . .


333 W. US Hwy. 20
Porter, IN  46304







Click on this line and read my copyright.

No comments: