Saturday, July 20, 2024

Scarsin @ Foreign Local Brewery & Taproom



Passing by Foreign Local Brewery & Tap in Hammond, along the way to the Towle Theater, I saw a live band. After completing a handoff of photos at the Towle Theater, I stopped at the tap to see who was playing. Scarsin heavy metal!

No, I had not heard of them before. My narrow world is all. This band was great. I want to see them again.

Probably the best thing to do is to visit their Facebook page to see some of their videos, and follow them.

Thank you Scarsin!


















_________________________________________________________________

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.Me.

Further down this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

The "219 Music™" and "219 Art" are owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

No comments: