Friday, July 12, 2024

Hammond's Second, 2nd Friday Market



I enjoy new events like this. It is like you are getting in on the ground floor of something big. That you have a vested interest just because you can say you were there.

Today was Hamond's second 2nd Market. I arrived early to work on a camera (which I could not repair), then strolled through the market. As I left many people / families were arriving. That put a smile on my face.

As last time, I bought some flowers for my bride. She was really happy with them because they included a couple native flowers. Some of which we have in our own garden. They were from:

Zin's Flower Shop
1800 S. Morgan St.
Chicago, IL 60608
312.701.4202
zinsflowers@gmail.com





I do encourage / support vendors at this event. You the public can too. Please attend next month!!!

Back side of Paul Henry's Art Gallery . . .



Alleyway between Paul Henry's Art Gallery and the Towle Theater . . .



The Market, behind Substation No.9 . . .













Hammond's 2nd Friday Celebration
489 Fayette St.
Hammond, Indiana 46329-1841


_________________________________________________________________

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.Me.

Further down this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

The "219 Music™" and "219 Art" are owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

No comments: