Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Thanks For the Half-Million Views

Very First Blog August 13, 2011
"The Carlson Oxbow Nature Park - Hammond IN"


Thank you to everyone who views my blogs. We reached over a half-million views this morning, and it could not be been done without your blessings . . .

The very first blog is shown above. A total of 882 blogs have been posted since then. Roughly 566 views per blog. The lowest amount of views is probably around 8 views. The blog with the most views is of my dad, at 5.56k, followed next by one of my Yoga blogs at 3.73k.

Nearing retirement, I hope to blow this out of the water in a couple of years, as I concentrate on improving my photography, writing, blogging. Any help / patience you can give me along the way is always appreciated.

Best regards,

Wes Bushby


__________________________________________________________

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.Me.

Further down this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

The "219 Music" and "219 Artare owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

No comments: